- The Fellowship meets on alternate Friday mornings, 9:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. at our Waltham Headquarters. The Infant Observation course meets after this from 1:45 - 3:45 p.m. There are 20 sessions from September to early June.
- Classes are small; maximum of twelve students.
- The tuition for the Fellowship is $3,300 in Year 1 and $3,300 in Year 2. All Fellows must take Infant Observation prior to enrolling in the Fellowship or during Year 1. Tuition for Infant Observation is $1,500.
- IPTI has scholarship funds available for students from racial/ethnic minority groups. The purpose of the scholarship is to reduce barriers to enrolling in the Fellowship and Infant Observation for people of color, and to add diversity to the group of professionals working in the field of infant mental health. Please note your interest in receiving a scholarship on your application.
- CEUs for some disciplines will be available.
- Applications are due by July 1, 2019. Applications submitted after the deadline may be considered depending upon enrollment. There is a $50 application fee.
- Download the Fellowship application form.
- Download the Fellowship reference form.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-693-5652.