- The Fellowship meets on alternate Friday mornings, 9:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. at our Waltham Headquarters. The Infant Observation course meets after this from 1:45 - 3:45 p.m. There are 20 sessions from September to early June.
- Classes are small; maximum of twelve students.
- We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2019. There is a $50 application fee.
- The tuition for the Fellowship is $3,300 in Year 1 and $3,300 in Year 2. All Fellows must take Infant Observation prior to enrolling in the Fellowship or during Year 1. Tuition for Infant Observation is $1,500.
- In an effort to advance equitable access to training in Infant Mental Health, our donors have earmarked scholarship funds for students from racial and ethnic minority groups. Please contact IPTI for more information.
- CEUs for some disciplines will be available.
- Download the Fellowship application form.
- Download the Fellowship reference form.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-693-5652.