A thoughtful gift to JF&CS can create your personal legacy — ensuring that those who need help always have a place to turn in times of crisis or uncertainty.
For over 150 years, JF&CS has provided essential services that help individuals and families successfully navigate life’s transitions and overcome challenges. This vital work will be supported for years to come because of the generosity of an expanding community of donors who have included us in their charitable plans.
When you create a bequest, name JF&CS as a beneficiary of an asset, or give any other type of planned gift, you will be recognized with membership in our Tree of Life Society.
Including JF&CS in Your Estate Plan
A simple, flexible, and versatile way to make a gift is through your will or living trust, known as a charitable bequest. By including a bequest to JF&CS in your will or living trust, you can support our mission without giving up assets during your lifetime.
I give and bequeath the sum of $_____ (or _______% of my residuary estate) to Jewish Family & Children’s Service (JF&CS) to be used in support of its general charitable purposes.
Supporting JF&CS after your lifetime is easy to do with a beneficiary designation. Just name JF&CS as a beneficiary to receive assets such as retirement plans, life insurance policies, and donor-advised funds after you're gone. In each case, you can choose to leave all or part of the account to JF&CS.
How to Obtain Beneficiary Forms
- Retirement plans and IRAs: Contact the administrator of your retirement plan or IRA.
- Life insurance: Contact the life insurance company or your agent.
- Donor-advised funds: Contact the sponsoring organization.
- JF&CS Legal Name: Jewish Family & Children’s Service
- JF&CS Address: 1430 Main Street, Waltham, MA 02451
- JF&CS Tax Identification Number: 04-2104356
- Bequest Language: I give and bequeath the sum of $_____ (or _______% of my residuary estate) to Jewish Family & Children’s Service (JF&CS) to be used in support of its general charitable purposes.
Talk to Our Director of Donor Engagement
To learn more about the Tree of Life Society and ways to create your JF&CS legacy, please contact Jill Snider, Director of Donor Engagement, at email@example.com or 781-693-5059.
Making Connections Newsletter
Sign up for our action-packed monthly newsletter to stay in the know with all things JF&CS and the communities we serve.
See the impact
JF&CS Annual Report
Read our Annual Report for inspiring stories of impact and to learn about the donors and volunteers who make our work possible.
Talk to Us
Contact Jill Snider, Director of Donor Engagement, to learn more about planned gift strategies that can help you support JF&CS while providing significant benefits to you and your family.