Monthly giving is the easiest, most effective way to support JF&CS.
- Your gift is processed automatically each month, saving you time and trouble.
- Recurring gifts are more efficient, so more of your gift goes to direct support of our mission.
Here are a few of the ways you can help provide sustained support for our clients:
- $18 Provides a scholarship for one person to attend our Parkinson’s Tremble Clefs choral group for six months.
- $36 Provides three families with holiday foods each month.
- $50 Provides a frail elder with help filling their oil tank each month.
- $100 Provides a healthy cooking class for six adults with disabilities each month.
Become a monthly supporter today and see how your sustained investment can add up to lasting change for individuals and families
For questions or more information, please contact Jill Snider, Director of Donor Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-693-5059.
Making Connections Newsletter
Sign up for our action-packed monthly newsletter to stay in the know with all things JF&CS and the communities we serve.
See the impact
JF&CS Annual Report
Read our Annual Report for inspiring stories of impact and to learn about the donors and volunteers who make our work possible.