JF&CS Employment Services advances the inclusion of people with disabilities throughout the workforce.
Our approach is hands-on and highly individualized:
- We take time to understand each client’s personal interests, skills, and support needs.
- We work with employers to find meaningful employment opportunities for our clients.
- We stay engaged throughout the client’s tenure with an employer, providing comprehensive supports that ensure long-term success for clients and employers alike.
- Skill/interest assessment
- Resumé development
- Job search and networking support
- Interview training, practice, and support
- Job development and matching
- Intensive initial job coaching including fading and natural supports development
- Check-in support to assist the individual in maintaining successful employment and positive employer relationships
We also offer workplace training that helps employers create an inclusive environment for people with disabilities.
JF&CS is able to provide this service through DDS funding as well as through private pay and philanthropy.
For more information about our employment services, contact John Wills at email@example.com or 781-693-1387.
“JF&CS does more than make a match. They provide employment specialists on-site to help ensure a successful experience for everyone. Our partnership has helped enrich our workforce and plays a valuable role in helping Bright Horizons achieve our mission and commitment to diversity and inclusion.”
- Stephen Kramer, CEO of Bright Horizons
Disability Resource Network
Our free info, referral, and consultation service connects people with services that promote their fullest participation in the community.
Planning for the future
Disability Lifespan Solutions
Professional guidance to provide answers and support for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
Join a community
Residential and Supported Living programs help adults with disabilities live as independently as possible in our caring community.