Your Elder Experts
We understand aging and the many life changes it brings.
Whether for a one time consultation or ongoing care management, we work with older people, their families, and their caregivers to enhance their quality of life, encourage independence, and provide a safe and supportive living environment. Our expertise and compassion can be an invaluable source of support and assistance in both times of crisis or day-to-day living.
Your Elder Experts is a private pay program supervised and staffed by licensed clinical social workers and other experienced professionals.
Consultation and Assessment
The geriatric care manager meets with elders, their families, and other concerned parties to assess the safety, care needs, and emotional well-being of the elder. Based on that assessment, a comprehensive plan of care is developed.
Included in the Plan:
- Research of appropriate housing
- Recommendation of homecare services
- Identification of relevant community resources
- Assessment of mental health needs
Once the plan of care is implemented, the geriatric care manager can:
- Find, interview, and manage homecare services
- Follow through on housing, from application to settling in
- Help with a move
- Make connections to community resources
- Advocate for the elder and report back to family members or concerned parties regarding his/her well-being
- Monitor the ongoing appropriateness of the care plan
For more information, call 781-693-5052 or email your questions via our contact us page.
This program is funded in part by CJP.