Experience the benefits of singing! Tremble Clefs is a therapeutic singing group for people with Parkinson's disease and their care partners.
Join us weekly on Zoom!
When: Mondays, 10:30 a.m. - noon
Where: Online, via Zoom video conferencing. Free tech support is available. Singers without a computer, smartphone, or tablet may participate by phone.
Cost: $125 per semester. $200 per semester for person with PD and a care partner. Sliding scale is available.
Singing experience is not required. No auditions. Just a good attitude!
Registration: To sign up or for more information, please contact Anne Muskopf at
email@example.com or 781-693-5069.
About the Group:
- Engaging choral singing helps with PD-related voice and communication challenges.
- Offered in consultation with speech and language therapists.
- Chorus incorporates LSVT® inspired vocal exercise and attention to posture and breathing.
- Dynamic conducting and live piano accompaniment enrich the choral experience.
- New and experienced singers are welcome. No auditions.
The Tremble Clefs singing group is part of the Charlotte & Richard Okonow Parkinson’s Family Support program at JF&CS.
This free service is staffed by eldercare professionals who will connect you with the resources and expert advice you need.
Aging Life Care Management
Your Elder Experts
Your Elder Experts is a team of caring professionals who guide older adults and their families through the complexities and challenges of aging well.
Support for caregivers
Adult Family Care
A MassHealth program offering financial assistance and support to caregivers of individuals with disabilities and/or medical conditions