Therapeutic Movement and Dance targets the movement challenges of Parkinson's disease.
To sign up, please contact Anne Muskopf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-693-5069.
About the Group:
- Class focuses on flexibility, mobility, balance, and coordination.
- Stimulating activity connects the mind and body.
- People may participate while sitting or standing.
- No difficult sequences to learn. Dance experience is not necessary.
- Therapeutic movement session is followed by a break for refreshments, socializing, and supportive group conversation.
When: Most Wednesday mornings, 10:30 a.m. - noon
Where: JF&CS Headquarters, 1430 Main Street, Waltham *Now meeting online, via Zoom.
Cost: $100 for one dancer for a 7 week session. $150 for two. Sliding scale pricing is available.
Registration is required. For more information, please contact Anne Muskopf at
email@example.com or 781-693-5069.
This free service is staffed by eldercare professionals who will connect you with the resources and expert advice you need.
Aging Life Care Management
Your Elder Experts
Your Elder Experts is a team of caring professionals who guide older adults and their families through the complexities and challenges of aging well.
Support for caregivers
Adult Family Care
A MassHealth program offering financial assistance and support to caregivers of individuals with disabilities and/or medical conditions