Our Adult Child Group offers adults who are supporting a parent or parents with Parkinson's disease the opportunity to share resources and find mutual support and encouragement.
- The group’s facilitator shares information on the physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms of PD and the impact on families.
- Participants learn strategies for offering help to parents and for planning for the future as the disease progresses.
- The group is currently meeting via Zoom on the third Tuesday of the month from 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
- Preregistration is required and space is limited. For questions or more information, please contact Anne Muskopf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-693-5069.
"Thank you for all you do. I'm so grateful to meet other people who are going through this and who 'get it'."
- Adult Child Support Group Member
This free service is staffed by eldercare professionals who will connect you with the resources and expert advice you need.
Aging Life Care Management
Your Elder Experts
Your Elder Experts is a team of caring professionals who guide older adults and their families through the complexities and challenges of aging well.
Support for caregivers
Adult Family Care
A MassHealth program offering financial assistance and support to caregivers of individuals with disabilities and/or medical conditions