Groups for Parents & Babies
Our FREE support groups provide safe and nurturing spaces for mothers and/or fathers with their babies (birth to one year) to give and receive support, ask questions, and begin building a parent community.
Since 1989, CERS groups and services have been empowering parents to find what works best for them and for their babies.
*JF&CS continues operating all parent support groups via Zoom video conferencing and expects to begin offering in-person groups the week of September 5th.
What We Do:
Our facilitated groups provide:
- Safe spaces to talk about the daily life of being a parent
- Places for you and your baby to be around others
- Forums for guidance and support from other parents
- Opportunities to join a thriving community of parents near you
What You Need to Know:
Our weekly drop-in groups are:
- Open to all parents with children up to the age of one (some specialty groups are open to older children, i.e. toddlers and more)
- Conveniently located
- Open to all faiths
General Weekly and Specialty Support Groups:
For more information, call 781-647-JFCS (5327) or email your questions via our contact us page.