Disability Lifespan Solutions
Disability Lifespan Solutions provides answers and support for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
For individuals with and families of people with disabilities, every stage of life brings new questions and challenges. Finding the right answers is never easy. Disability Lifespan Solutions provides expert guidance and hands-on assistance that makes all the difference. Disability Lifespan Solutions has a team of Family Advocates and Clinical Case Managers that are able to provide reliable information, professional guidance, and hands-on assistance to individuals and families, helping them identify and access the resources they need.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Special Education Advocacy
- Benefits navigation, including SSI/SSDI and SNAP application assistance and guidance
- DDS application and prioritization assistance
- Housing Options
- "Turning 22” transitions including identifying appropriate adult service providers, resources, and benefits
- Advice on guardianship and alternatives to guardianship
- Connecting to financial planning resources such as ABLE accounts, estate plans, and trusts
- Coaching and life skills training
- Care Coordination
DLS services are provided at an hourly rate, with reduced rates available to those who qualify as funding permits.
Our webinar series — Navigating the System: Practical Advice for Families of Children with Special Needs — explains your options and rights as you help your child reach their full potential. Led by our expert staff, each webinar in the series addresses a different stage of development, providing practical advice on effectively navigating each stage.
JF&CS can also host this webinar for school and community organizations. For more information on partnering with us to bring this series to the families you serve, call 781-693-5640 or email us.
Stay tuned for fall 2021 webinar series dates!