Find a support group or program that meets your needs. We offer groups through each of our main services; each meets mental health needs as part of the group.
Finding a community can make a positive impact in addressing your mental health needs. Explore our support group options for:
- Parents of babies under one year old
- Children who have a sibling with special needs
- Adults living with chronic mental illness
- Adult children and care partners of individuals with dementia or Parkinson’s disease
- Individuals who are experiencing grief and loss
- People who have lost a loved one to suicide
If you don't know what kind of group meets your needs best, please get in touch with our Mental Health Connect referral service.
Mental Health Connect
A JF&CS mental health professional will take the time to understand your situation and connect you with expert advice and resources.
Virtual CBT Support
Path to Well-being
Our no-cost, digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program provides practical strategies that can help you feel better, even during stressful times.