Your Elder Experts
We understand aging and the many life changes it brings.
Whether for a one time consultation or ongoing care management, we work with older adults and younger people living with chronic illnesses, their care partners, and families to enhance the older adult's quality of life, encourage independence, and provide a safe and supportive living environment. Our expertise and compassion can be an invaluable source of support and assistance in both times of crisis and day-to-day living.
Your Elder Experts is a private pay program supervised and staffed by licensed clinical social workers and other experienced professionals.
Consultation and Assessment
The care manager meets with our clients, their families, and other concerned parties to assess their safety, care needs, and emotional well-being. Based on that assessment, a comprehensive plan of care is developed.
Included in the Plan:
- Appropriate housing options
- Recommendation of homecare services
- Identification of relevant community resources
- Assessment of mental health needs
Once the plan of care is implemented, the care manager can:
- Find, interview, and manage homecare services
- Follow through on housing, from application to settling in
- Help with a move
- Make connections to community resources
- Advocate for the client and report back to family members or concerned parties regarding the client's well-being
- Coordinate/facilitate appropriate medical care
- Monitor the ongoing appropriateness of the care plan
For more information, call 781-693-5052 or email your questions via our contact us page.
This program is funded in part by CJP.