Baby Clothing and Equipment Donation
Your donations help support families without the resources to provide all of the “stuff” that babies and kids need. Thank you for your generous support!
We ask for “gently used” items that are clean, in good condition, and without stains or rips. If you wonder if an item is suitable to donate, ask yourself if you would give it to your own child or pass it on to a relative or neighbor.
Donations can be brought to the JF&CS Waltham office during our regular business hours. Feel free to call in advance if you are bringing a large donation and need help unloading items. We are happy to provide a tax donation form for all donations.
Most Needed Items
- Diapers – open packs are accepted
- Unopened cans of formula and/or baby food
- Baby clothes from newborn to 3T, especially winter clothes and coats
- Strollers for infants and toddlers, including "snap and go" stroller frames
- High chairs
- Bouncy seats, exersaucers, and jumperoos
- Pack and plays
- Baby monitors
- Baby carriers, i.e. Baby Bjorn/Ergo-type carriers
- Breastfeeding pillows
- Baby safety gates
- Car seats
- Stained clothing
- Maternity clothes
- Baby walkers
- Crib bumpers
- Breast pumps
- Stuffed animals
- Bumbo seats
- Household items
For more information, call 781-647-JFCS (5327) or email your questions via our contact us page.