Disability Lifespan Solutions
Disability Lifespan Solutions provides answers and support for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
For individuals with and families of people with disabilities, every stage of life brings new questions and challenges. Finding the right answers is never easy. Disability Lifespan Solutions provides expert guidance and hands-on assistance that makes all the difference. Disability Lifespan Solutions has a team of Family Advocates and Clinical Case Managers that are able to provide reliable information, professional guidance, and hands-on assistance to individuals and families, helping them identify and access the resources they need.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Special Education Advocacy
- Benefits navigation, including SSI/SSDI and SNAP application assistance and guidance
- DDS application and prioritization assistance
- Housing Options
- "Turning 22” transitions including identifying appropriate adult service providers, resources, and benefits
- Advice on guardianship and alternatives to guardianship
- Connecting to financial planning resources such as ABLE accounts, estate plans, and trusts
- Coaching and life skills training
- Care Coordination
DLS services are provided at an hourly rate, with reduced rates available to those who qualify as funding permits.
To learn more, visit www.disabilitylifespansolutions.com.