2014 JF&CS Annual Benefit
150th Anniversary Kickoff
Wednesday, May 21 | 6:00 p.m.
Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
Each spring, Jewish Family & Children’s Service hosts the JF&CS Benefit, our largest fundraising event of the year. The 2014 Benefit takes place at a historic moment as we celebrate our 150th year of service.
This year, we are proud to celebrate the rich history of JF&CS by honoring the past presidents who have ably led the organization:
- Jackie Weinstein: 2011-2013
- Harvey Greenberg: 2009-2011
- Betsy Rosen: 2007-2009
- John F. Levy: 2004-2007
- Alan Dana: 2002-2004
- Stephen Lebovitz: 2000-2002
- Mark H. Rubin: 1998-2000
- Judith A. Kaye: 1996-1998
- Alan S. Geismer: 1993-1996
- Richard K. Blankstein: 1991-1993
- Elizabeth S. Gross (z”l)*: 1989-1991
- Bernard Aserkoff, MD: 1987-1989
- Alan S. Goldberg: 1984-1987
- Hon. Lewis L. Whitman: 1981-1984
- Richard B. Barkin: 1978-1981
- Joel Sherman: 1975-1978
- Burton Gens (z”l)*: 1974-1975
- Joseph Manello: 1971-1973
*of blessed memory
We are also hosting a Gala Celebration to close the 150th Anniversary period on March 7, 2015. While the 2014 Benefit celebrates history, the 2015 Gala will be a time to look towards the future. Lead sponsorship gifts include tables at both the 2014 and 2015 events and gifts are payable over two years.
View the 2014 event committee and sponsors.
View the 2014 Benefit photo montage, made possible by Allegro Photography.
For more information, call 781-647-JFCS (5327) or email your questions via our contact us page.