Corporate Partners Program
The JF&CS Corporate Partners Program provides a variety of opportunities for businesses to engage with and support JF&CS.
JF&CS welcomes partnerships with local and national corporations whose goals for corporate responsibility coincide with our work to improve the lives of vulnerable populations. The JF&CS Corporate Partners Program provides tailored experiences for local companies, allowing for involvement across the agency.
JF&CS corporate partners work with our agency in a number of ways. These include:
- Volunteerism: we create tailored volunteer opportunities for corporate groups to engage directly with JF&CS programs.
- Employment: companies hire individuals with disabilities through the JF&CS Meaningful Days program, or conduct company tours or mock interviews for Pathways to Employment participants.
- Philanthropy: companies provide direct financial support to specific JF&CS programs.
- Event sponsorships: companies sponsor any of our agency events and receive recognition, tickets, and other benefits.
- Business Advisory Committee: made up of representatives from local businesses that have an interest in employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities, this committee meets quarterly at the JF&CS office and includes staff members from Meaningful Days.
- Other involvement: have other thoughts on how your company can work with JF&CS? Please let us know – we welcome your ideas!
For more information on becoming a JF&CS Corporate Partner, please contact Christine Guarino at or 781-693-1366.
JF&CS is grateful for the support of our Corporate Partners: