Community and Professional Training
- Domestic Abuse in the Jewish Community
- Dating Abuse (for teens and/or adults)
- Domestic Abuse and the Law
- Domestic Abuse Workshop for Mental Health Professionals and Health Care Providers
- Effects of Domestic Abuse on Children
Please contact email@example.com to learn more about our community trainings or to request a speaker.
The JDVC organizes a poster campaign for Jewish institutions and organizations throughout Greater Boston and beyond. These 8 1/2 x 11" posters list help numbers for abuse survivors. If you would like JDVC posters to hang up at your agency, office, synagogue, school, organization, or other location, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the PDF.
Network of Religiously- and Culturally-Informed Professionals
Through education and outreach, the JDVC works to create a network of health care providers, educators, clergy, attorneys, and other community professionals who are trained to recognize abuse and respond to Jewish survivors in a religiously and culturally sensitive way.
What You Can Do
- If you need help or are concerned about someone you know, reach out and make a call for help.
- Talk about the reality of domestic abuse in the Jewish community.
- Display JDVC posters.
- Invite a speaker to your synagogue, agency, or community meeting.
- Host an event with JDVC.
Contact JDVC at email@example.com for more information.