Bequests, gifts of insurance and retirement funds, and gifts that provide lifetime income can provide significant future resources to JF&CS while providing you with income, tax and personal benefits, and reducing estate and gift taxes.
Benefits to you
- The satisfaction of making a significant gift to JF&CS during your lifetime
- Lifetime income for yourself or others, with the possibility of an improved yield on your assets
- An immediate income tax charitable deduction yielding current tax savings
- Freedom from capital gains tax when using long-term, appreciated property to make a gift
- The ability to defer income to a later date, such as retirement
- Reduction of the size of your taxable estate
For further information please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-647-JFCS (5327).