Recognizing Five Extraordinary Advocates for People with Disabilities
A biennial event supporting JF&CS CHAI Services
Sunday, November 3, 2019
The Westin Waltham
Laurie & Paul Gershkowitz
At this year’s event, JF&CS will recognize five individuals or organizations who share our mission to care deeply about promoting community, housing, access, and independence (CHAI) for people of all abilities.
Our community is blessed with many who support and embrace our clients and others with disabilities; foster their growth and independence; give them opportunities to live full, meaningful, and independent lives; and celebrate their accomplishments. We are excited to honor their contributions at our event.
For more information, contact Terri Grogan, Senior Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominate a CHAI Champion
To nominate someone who you believe is a true champion for those with disabilities, please complete our nomination form.
As you consider your champion, think broadly using these simple criteria. Your nominee:
- Demonstrates a dedication towards enabling people of all abilities to reach their potential
- May be an extraordinary caregiver, relative, employer, teacher, neighbor, medical professional, MBTA Driver, volunteer, donor, or advocate
- Embodies a commitment to inclusion, empowerment, life-long learning, social connectedness, and self-determination
- Is a colleague, friend, or business with whom you work
- Need not (but can) be affiliated with JF&CS
All nominations are due by Friday, February 1, 2019. Please email the completed form to Terri Grogan at email@example.com.